Current Residence: In America|
Favourite genre of music: metal, hard rock, 90's...
Favourite style of art: anime, manga, comics, and videogames
Operating System: Macintosh
MP3 player of choice: I-pod
Shell of choice: Bronze Cloth of the Cygnus
Favourite cartoon character: Mane 6, Princess Luna, Queen Chrysalis, Viral, Kamina, Soul, Maka Albarn, Black Star, Tsubaki, Winry, Edward Elric, Phoenix Ikki, Dragon Shiryu, Pegasus Seiya, Cygnus Hyoga etc...
Personal Quote: May the force be with you.
25 things you should know about me...
1. My Zodiac sign: Aquarius, and I share the same birth date as a certain someone (Camus from Saint Seiya, :laa: )
2. My favorite color(s): Crimson Red and Magenta, I couldn't decide between the two...
3. My favorite music: it depends on the song, but my most favorite music is the Star Wars sound track done by John Williams. I want the Force theme to be played at my funeral...
4. My favorite music artist: Hironobu Kageyama, he's done the openings to two of my favorite anime...Saint Seiya and Kishin Douji Zenki.
5. My favorite movie: Star Wars, hands down, I've watched the original trilogy as a child, and the prequel trilogy, and I'm excited for the new trilogy starting in 2015 with the Force Awakens... I also enjoy horror, animated, and superhero films, but there are too many to name...
6. My favorite books: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, the Star Wars Expanded Universe, Hunger Games, Maximum Ride, and Greek epics.
7. I love mythology, especially Greek mythology like the gods and goddesses. It's also why I love Saint Seiya! Dragons are my favorite mythical creature, which was why I love Spyro, Smaug, Toothless, and Shenron.
8. I adore animals, cats (big and small) are my overall favorites, but I also love dinosaurs (heck, any prehistoric animal,) dragonflies, birds (kiwi, emu, harpy eagle, etc...) hyenas, foxes, and sharks.
9. My favorite foods/beverages: for food...Pad thai, Takoyaki, French onion soup, etc. for drinks...milk, Ginger ale, tea, Bailey's Irish cream, coconut rum (mixed with a fruit drink, soda or normal...)
10. My favorite season: Winter, I just like the cold and snow is nice when you live near a forest.
11. I love videogames: Platformer- Spyro the Dragon, Adventure- Okami, Fighting- Bloody Roar 3 and 4, FPS- Team Fortress 2, Racing- Star Wars Racer Revenge, RPG- Pokemon, Horror- Silent Hill 3, MMORPG- Saint Seiya Online
12. I enjoy reading science articles, mostly space and prehistory related. I sometimes like to read cryptozoology articles for fun.
13. I've only been to two conventions: Tekkoshocon and Comicon, my only cosplay was Hidan from Naruto.
14. My first anime: Dragonball (TV,) Kishin Douji Zenki (DVD,) Yu Yu Hakusho (Uncut.) I watched all of these in the English dub by the way...
15. My first manga: Rurouni Kenshin, although I technically started reading Bleach, but I dropped it after the Arrancar arc.
16. My favorite anime: Saint Seiya- I love the characters, the mythology references, the music, and the art.
17. My favorite manga: Kishin Douji Zenki- it's way better than the anime version (I still enjoyed the anime but those transformation sequences were repetitive,) better villains, more back story, and dark/bloody action. It needs a remake, hopefully done by Gainax, Madhouse, or Bones.
18. Favorite manga artist: Yoshihiro Kuroiwa
19. Favorite anime artist: Shingo Araki
20. Favorite book author: James Patterson
21. When I draw, I always listen to music (on my Ipod or Youtube...) sometimes it's songs by Disturbed, Korn, Shinedown, Nightwish, and other times it's video game music.
22. I tolerate porn, heck I draw "some"(which I keep off of DA,) but I do not and will not draw shota, loli, or fetish related.
23. I love villains, especially Loki, Discord, Darth Malak, Metal Kor, Sauron etc...
24. I prefer not to get involved with fan wars, specifically over trivial things such as pairing/death battle wars... (I'm looking at you Goku vs Superman fanboys!)
25. I'm single and I am perfectly happy staying that way, having good friends is better than having a bad relationship.